PrairieLearn Information for CEE 202 - CEE @ Illinois
Author: Dr. Zhonghua Zheng (email@example.com)
This website provides the information about how to set up and use PrairieLearn tailored for CEE 202 - Engineering Risk & Uncertainty.
PrairieLearn is an online problem-driven learning system for creating homeworks and tests.
Table of Contents
- How to Run PrairieLearn?
- Numerical Answers with R
- Numerical Answers with Python
- Multiple Choice
- Another example question R autograder
- Review of autograding example R notebook
- Testing gradability of your R Notebook
- Final Thoughts
- List of Topics and Tags
- Grade Transfer from PL to Compass
- Attendance and muddiest point compilation
How to ask for help
The GitHub issue tracker is the primary place for bug reports.